It is never easy to sell insurance over the phone. Cold calling is merely the first step for establishing communication with lead prospects by fixing face-to-face meeting. Remember, in an era of digital marketing, even consumers have the chance to contact you on the internet if you are maintaining an online presence. So, when selling life or health insurance over phone, you need to have a specific set of skills. To that effect, here is some vital information which may prove to be of great help in getting high quality insurance leads with 100% conversion potential.
1. Organize your business - Organization of insurance business is a critical part of success when you are going to initiating calls to probable clients. While giving a call to a lead prospect if you are underprepared, there are higher chances of rejection. So, be ready with how you are going to start the conversation and give your introduction. Besides, you need to tell them about your insurance business and the products that you sell.
2. Know the role of an advisor - You might wonder how to sell health insurance over the phone but such a proposition can be a reality if you have the expertise to initiate conversation and build quick relationship with lead prospects. Your role as a good advisor will help in gaining trust with lead prospects.
3. Ask questions for information - For underwriting insurance policies, it is important that you have details of lead prospects other than that provided in the quote request form. You may not have any information about the client’s height, weight, lifestyle, smoking habits, etc.
4. Figure out what is important - The best way to sell insurance over the phone is to first analyze what each client prospect actually needs. You cannot just work on assumptions or else you may lose sales.
5. Handling of client’s objection - You must be a good listener when you are trying to sell insurance over phone. Lead prospects at the receiving end will not buy they are not interested in.
© Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved By ProspectsForAgents.